Lovingly cared for by the same owner for 53-years! Classic, front porch colonial located on a quiet, tree lined street, in the coveted and close knit community of Lake Falls. Close proximity to beautiful Lake Roland Park. Walk to the bus, light rail, Mt. Washington Village, shops, restaurants, etc. Located right over the County line, convenient to Baltimore City, I-83, I-695 and 95. The house shows well! It is one of the larger homes on the street with 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, and a large Living Room and Family Room on the Main Floor. Beautiful hardwoods throughout! Come and see "As Is". Driveway can be added for additional off-street parking.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick
2,081 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Walkout Stairs, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price