Your Bel Air Home! Walk to church, schools and recreational activities! Brick and Stone Rancher in classic Homestead Village. No Mandatory HOA! Hardwood floors under carpet, renovated hall bathroom with tile floor and step-in shower. So Many updates! Natural Gas Furnace (2012), Central Air Conditioning (2012), Natural Gas Hotwater Heater (2013), roof (2012), rear vinyl siding (2015) and replacement windows (2015). Spacious lower level family room and utility room with double concrete laundry tub and outside entrance to walk up to rear yard. Large storage shed in partially fenced rear yard. See MLS documents for chimney inspection report, detailed brochure and Seller disclosures. Easy to Show and Sell!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,969 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout Stairs, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Ramp - Main Level, Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Composition, Shingle
- Partial, Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Sloping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price